Organized by the Collectif Jeune Cinema (CJC), french cooperative for film distribution, the Paris Festival of Different & Experimental Cinemas is devoted exclusively to experimental, different, avant-garde & art cinemas.
The Paris Festival of Different and Experimental Cinemas opens an international call for entries. For its 14th edition, the festival will focus more specifically on Eastern productions.
- Submissions are open to all recent (2011-2012) experimental films
- Any length and format are eligible
- All films in a language other than French must be subtitled in French (unless dialogue or commentary is unnecessary for comprehension and appreciation)
- Each entry must be accompanied by a DVD Screener
- Submissions must be postmarked no later than July 15th, 2012
- No entry fee